COMPLETION OF WORKS
● Full design services from feasibility and sketch concept to complete design.
● 3dimensional visualisations with walk-through and stills of exterior and interior with sunlight and shadow projection.
● Quinquennial Inspection for all types of Historic Buildings
● Inspecting Architect for Churches
● Historic Buildings advice and grant applications
● Full measured surveys of plans, elevations & sections, and minor external levels.
● Designing a client brief based on initial meetings
● Concept sketches and Implementing clients brief with proposals
● Full Planning applications - Including CAD drawings & 3D visualisations, application forms and supporting documentation (Design & Access Statements and Heritage Statements)
● Full Building Regulation applications - Including CAD drawings (plans, elevations, sections and details), application forms, working closely with other specialist consultants (Structural Engineers/CDMC & Mechanical & Electrical Engineers) and supporting documentation (such as U-Values and general building compliance notes)
● Construction drawings, details and specification documentation
● Tendering works to contractors and Tender analysis
● Contract Administration of works on site between a client and contractor
● Valuations of works completed on site and assess the quality of works carried out including contract variations & construction variation details
● Completion of works
...Each architectural package can be tailored to a clients requirement to suit their needs with full or reduced services available.